Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Un-Authorized

Have you ever been told you can't get information or make changes to an account because you're not the authorized user? Very little steams me like hearing those words, and, unfortunately, I heard them this afternoon dealing with one of our creditors. I think God himself would be denied access to Jesus' cell phone or credit card account. And, like they and the Holy Spirit are one, Darin and I, according to Genesis 2:24 and Mark 10:8 are no longer two, but one. So, since we are, can I please be recognized as an authorized user??? I know in this day and age they are merely looking out for the safety of our virtual identities, but gee whiz!! Thank heavens I don't need a PIN to talk to God. Although, now that I think about it, those faiths that don't accept the priesthood of the believer, kinda are treated as unauthorized users. As though God can't talk to them, but needs the password of the intermediary. How distant God must seem to them. I'm thankful that my understanding of scripture means I have the great mediator of Christ alone. It's nice to know there's One who accepts me as fully authorized!

Thanks for the vent; I feel better now. :-)

No comments: