Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chocolate I.Q.

Today, when I was entering the HGTV Dream Home Sweepstakes, an ad caught my eye that I couldn't resist. The Fine Living Channel was offering a Chocolate I.Q. test. (Warning!!! If you love chocolate, don't start the quiz until you have a Snickers or cup of cocoa handy, or you'll wish you had!)

Last Spring, I led a small-group session for a women's retreat ("Chocolate Boutique") that afforded me the opportunity to learn a lot about chocolate as we compared the richness of God to the richness of cocoa treats. It was not only insightful and significant in delving deeper into the character and nature of God, but it was also a lot of fun. We got to taste chocolates of all kinds! (Needless to say, this was not a retreat for someone on a diet.)

So, I thought that with the vast knowledge I gleaned from my recent studies, I'd do fairly well on the Chocolate I.Q. quiz.

Or not.

50% isn't passing, is it? I got 5 out of the 10. Hope you do better.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Okay... So was yours with our without any hints? I got 7 out of 10, but I must confess that I used two hints.

Thanks for making me crave chocolate today!!!! How could you?

M