Monday, April 21, 2008

Puppy Love


This is the puppy we've already fallen in love with. Look at those big round eyes. Irresistible? You bet. This is Dodger. We're still getting to know one another, but boy, it's been fun. He's becoming more comfortable with each day (we've had him since last Friday), and we're enjoying playing with him, cuddling with him and cleaning up his number ones and number twos. I'm including that last part to help me convince myself.

It didn't work.

Still, he's so sweet-tempered and happy, that at least I don't mind it quite as much as I might otherwise.

Look for continued coverage on the developments of our puppy love. He's going to be the mascot for Darin's T-ball team (the Dodgers) this summer. I have a feeling a lot of cute photos are in the foreseeable future.

1 comment:

Julie M said...

He's too cute!!!!!! To bad Cricket doesn't think so...!!!